Monday, October 12, 2009

Who Can I Run To?

What happens to a dream deferred? It seems difficult to live your life pleasing your God, yourself, your kids, and relatives. I try to maintain a positive focus and work on doing what's best for me and mine. Being pulled different ways because of different attitudes and lifestyles is not what I want to be apart of nor did I expect it to start later in life. Lifes problems are caused by ourselves and others we surround ourselves with. If we tend to attract positive people it would ease a lot of the disagreements with our minds and thoughts. We continue each day stretching left and right, front and back and side to side. This type of living does not contribute to a healthier lifestyle for you nor the others around you. I've done yoga and exercise regimen that helps keep me sane. What other things can we do to rid ourselves of so much stress, depression, and aggravation but continue healthy living?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile