Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Year, New You, New Outlook on life!

So this is the 3rd day of the new year and what a great 3 days it has been. I started off the new year at watch night service and brought it in with the Lord on my mind. I feel I was in the right place, especially with all of the pain and sorrow 2009 brought upon me and my family. I am grateful for those trials because they helped me to grow but I am walking into my season in 2010.
It feels great to bring in 2010 with my family bonding and focusing on what's important. Life is too short for grudges and no one has the time or energy to try to remember every negative thing someone has done. Forgiveness and learning from mistakes leaves u feeling great about yourself and is the right thing to do. I'm happy we brought in the new year with a positive attitude and outlook on what 2010 will bring. We didn't make resolutions but only promises of acts of kindness and working with each other to get over the worst TOGETHER and not point the finger of blame. What are you doing to make sure you have a prosperous 2010???
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile